Thursday 22 January 2015

Review: Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner

Hey Guys,

Today I am back to share with you my thoughts on the Benefit push up liner.



This has been around for a while now and I think every one in the bloggershpere has reviewed this but I picked this up a couple of weeks ago and thought I would share my opinions as well. 
This is a bit strange at first as you expect it to be a liquid liner but it is a gel formula which makes it a lot easier to control (by that I mean not make mistakes).  You twist the bottom to push the product up through the tip at the top.The actual tip is flexible but still quite thin which also helps with getting a nice line. 

I did struggle with this at first as I tended to over twist and then to much product would come out and then it would just drop off the end. It also took me a while to get used to holding the product. I don't know what it is about it, I don't know if it's because the actual pen is thicker than I'm used to or if the tip forces you to hold it a certain way but it took me ages to feel comfortable using it. 

Now I have got to grips with it I am reasonably happy with it and will use it until it runs out or drys out but in all honestly I wasn't blown away and I do think it was perhaps slightly over hyped? I mean there is nothing wrong with it as such it is an okay eyeliner, there is just nothing amazing about it. 

Let me know your opinions on this, or if you have any tips on how I could use it better. 
Speak Soon 
Jessica 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi :) Yeah I have to! It does seem to work for some people though so it might be worth trying!
      Jessica
      x

      Delete

© All That Glitters. Powered by