Sunday 11 January 2015

Jo Malone: Tuberose Angeleica Cologne

Hey Guys,

Today I am going to share with you my thoughts on my new favourite scent. 


I was a very lucky girl and actually received this for Christmas from Stu. I had been lusting after this back since I went to Leeds last summer with me friend so was super happy when I unwrapped that beautiful cream box with the red ribbon on. 

Now I am totally rubbish at describing scents so what I will do is insert what the website says; 

The queen of white florals. Sensual. Touched with the green spiciness of angelica. Sumptuous on the warmth of amberwood. Intoxicating and desirable.


The way I would describe it would be very sweet and floraly but not sickly and still quite woody and heavy, it just smells very grown up and womanly. If you are any where near a Jo Malone counter or store I would recommend giving this a smell because it is now definitely my new favourite smell! 

I mean this bad boy is pricey and does come in at £1oo for 100ml which works out at a £1 a spray! Wow that's pricey! That means I will only be wearing it on special occasions!

Let me know what your favourite scent is? Or if you have a favourite from Jo Malone. 
Speak Soon 
Jessica  

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by