Saturday 6 December 2014

Christmas Glitter Nails

Hey Guys, 

Today I'm back to show you some really nice nails I picked up recently!


 
I picked these up in my local body care after I had only gone in for some deodrant ( isn't that always the case) because they really caught my eye! I thought these would be ideal for Christmas party season as they add a touch of sparkle without being over the top! The only complaint I have with them is the stupid sticky tabs that come with them! I would definitely recommend buying some decent glue to use instead! 
I've already worn the purple ones and got quite a few compliments from the girls at work! 

Let me know if you've seen any Christmas nails that I need to get! 
Speak soon!
Jessica 


No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by