Saturday 6 December 2014

Benefit Advent Calendar #1

Hey Guys, 

Okay so my blogging schedule has totally gone kaput, my internet has had a meltdown and I'm having to write posts at other people's houses and then upload on my Ipad later. 
So today I am going to share what I have got out of my advent calendar so far. Bear in mind that is a couple of days late.

So as you can see after four days I am really impressed with what I have so far.
First thing first there was the super cute paper clips that will come in handy at my new job! 
Then I got a mini Ultra Plush Lip gloss in a really wearable pink shade. Ideal handbag size! 
Next was the mini They're Real Mascara! I love this mascara and it's always handy to have a spare! 
Finally there is a Stay Don't Stray concelar primer. I've never tried anything like this before but I am quite excited to! 

Where I can I will try and let you know how I get on with all the products I have not used before. 

Speak Soon 
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Some great products! Sounds a lovely calender x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I'm really enjoying it! I'm doing number 2 and 3 this week to! Xx

      Delete

© All That Glitters. Powered by