Thursday 27 November 2014

Review: Lush Butterbear Bathbomb

Hey Guys, 

I hope your all well on this dark gloomy morning. During winter my most favourite thing to do is take a steaming hot bubble bath using some lovely products. 

Recently one of my colleagues gave me this bath bomb as a little leaving present and I thought I would share my thoughts on it with you. 


Firstly I have to mention how cute is he!! Almost to cute to use, almost! This has a really fresh scent with a touch of vanilla that is not to overpowering and sickly. 
When I first popped this in the bath, I have to admit I was kind of disappointed as nothing happened, no funny colours no popping candy nothing. However when I jumped in I was pleasantly surprised.  Although there was nothing fancy about it it was still filled with all the goodness that I've come to expect from Lush. It's almost like a bath oil kind of feeling. The water feels silky and luxurious and it leaves your skin feeling the same. 

I would definitely recommend this and would purchase this for myself. 

Let me know what your favourite bath products are. 
Speak soon 
Jessica 

1 comment:

  1. this looks so cute! need to try it myself - love baths that make your skin smooth afterwards

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my £660+ huge xmas beauty giveaway, if you like! click here.

    ReplyDelete

© All That Glitters. Powered by