Sunday 9 November 2014

Review: Colab Dry Shampoo

Hey Guys,

Today I'm back with a review of the Colab Dry Shampoo.


Now I'm not afraid to admit that dry shampoo is sometimes my best friend especially those dark mornings when an extra 30 minutes in bed sounds so much nicer than getting up to wash my hair. Now when I had read other reviews of this product I couldn't wait to try it out, I mean a dry shampoo that is light weight and invisible who wouldn't like the sound of that. The scent that I picked up was Tropical and it smells beautiful really fresh and fruity. It's very true to it's word as it doesn't leave the horrible white residue that normal dry shampoo's do. As it is really lightweight I do find that you do need to use a bit more than normal to style your hair but that's still a good thing because your hair still doesn't feel heavy and full of product. I can't decided yet whether this will fully replace my beloved Batisse dry shampoo but I will definitely be repurchasing it.

Have you tried this product? What did you think? 
Speak soon 
Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by