Sunday 14 September 2014

My Everyday Make-up

Hey Guys, 

Recently I have found my self reaching for the same products on a daily basis, so much so that I thought I would share them with you. 




The products I've been loving are: 

  • Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Vallauris
  • Urban Decay Flushed Palette - Streak
  • Sleek Brow Palette - Medium 
  • Benefit Gimmie Brow - Light/Medium 
  • Loreal Super Liner - Black 
  • Benefit They're Real - Black 
I've been reaching for these products because they are really easy and quick when I decide that I would rather have those extra 15 minutes in bed. I  especially love the Urban Decay flushed palette because it is three products in one and there is a really big mirror in there if I'm on the go. These Aside from these products I have been reaching for various nude lip products so it isn't to much for work. My day to day look very rarely changes but if you would like to see a night time/ going out make-up products let me know. 

Let me know what your using everyday. 
Speak soon 
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by