Friday 4 April 2014

Lush: Melting Marshmallow Bath Melt

Hey Guys,

Today I am going to share my thoughts on the Lush luxury bath melt in melting marshmallow.




To use this you pop this in your bath under running water and it makes your bath all bubbly and colorful. As well as making your bath look really great it also makes it smell really great. The smell of this reminds me quite a bit of Snow Fairy, which is the signature christmas scent, its quite sweet but not sickly sweet. However the reason I love this is the way it makes your skin feel! In all honesty my skin has never felt as luxurious and soft as it did when I used this in my bath. It is meant to be really nice for people with sensitive skin as well!This is a definite re-purchase for me!

Let me know if you have ever tried this.
Speak Soon 
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by