Sunday 23 March 2014

Stress Free Sunday

Hey Guys,

Hope you've had a good weekend! I've been at work all weekend and feel very stressed tonight (knowing I've got an 11 hour shift tomorrow isn't helping either) 
So I thought I'd share with you what I do to relax on a Sunday night!



So my ideal night starts off with a nice hot bubble bath using all of my favourite products at the minute this is Soap & Glory sugar crush! Then I pop on a face mask, at the minute I'm trying some samples from Avon. My favourite is the clay mask! At the same time I like to either use a deep conditioner or pop on a hair mask! Once the face mask can come off I cleanse and polish my face, I'm still loving the Botanics radiant youth polish. It's a really fine harsh scrub that I like to use once or twice a week. 

Once the bath is finished, I'll put on some fresh PJ's  and apply a nourishing moisturizer. My current fav is the Body Shop Vitamin E cream. The final thing to do is make a cup of tea and settle down to Sunday night tv. At the minute I am re-watching Sherlock as well as catching up with The Vampire Diaries online. Then sleep!

There you have it, my ideal relaxing Sunday night in! How do you spend your Sundays? 

Speak soon 
Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by