Sunday 9 February 2014

Lush : Dragons Egg

Hey Guys, 


So I thought I would share my perfect pamper treat from Lush! 
Lately I have been loving having really luxurious long soaks in the bath. This has been helped by a sneaky Lush purchase I made on boxing day. 
I picked up three of the Dragons Egg bath bombs as they are my favourite smell, citrus! 



They are not much to look at from the outside but they turn your bath water a really dark orange colour! As well as this it makes your skin feel really soft and smooth. The only draw bag is they are not good value for money, around £4ish per bath? However as a nice treat maybe once every couple of weeks I think why not? 


What is your favourite product from Lush? 
Speak soon
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by