Tuesday 21 January 2014

Review: Bleach London Silver Shampoo

Hey Guys, 


I'm back today to share with you my thoughts on the Bleach London silver shampoo. For those of you who don't know I'm currently going through the loooong process of lightning my hair. Because my hair is naturally dark this means at the minute I'm sporting the ombre look with slightly brassy orange at the ends. 





I have been using the Provoke silver shampoo to take the brassyness away. This has been working fine but it leaves my hair feeling quite dry and in need of a good hair mask!

I had seen everybody and their gran mention the Bleach London colours recently. So when I was in boots and noticed they also did a silver shampoo I thought I would give it a try. 

To be totally honest I'm not that impressed. To be fair it does do what it claims and reduces the brassyness but its no more special than the provoke shampoo. It still dries your hair out. What I like to do is mix it with another shampoo so its not to bad for your hair. 

So I think that if your only using this once a week in the way its designed you might as well get the cheaper option.That being said I think its a really great brand and some of the colours they do look really nice. 

Have you tried this or any other silver shampoo? Let me know what you think. 
Speak Soon 
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by