Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year Guys and Hello 2014!!


(image: weheartit


So its that time of year again where we all set ourselves completely unrealistic resolutions that we will probably have failed by the end of January. So this year I decided to give my self goals, realistic goals. I have also promised myself not to feel to bad if I do end up failing, so what! I also thought I would share them with you, being as how I intend on making this blog a much bigger focus in my life. So here goes;

  1.  Blog More: Now because I am being realistic I am not going to set myself a time scale such as twice a week. I just want to blog more than I do now. I really enjoy blogging and I do get mad when I realize I have hardly blogged throughout 2013 so I intend to change this. 
  2. Take More Photos: When I get old I want to be able to look back on my life and be able to share that with my kids and grand-kids and say 'look is what I did'. Even if its just pictures of my mundane everyday life I want to document it and treasure every moment. 
  3. Be Healthier: This is a popular one this time of year, especially with me. Every year I say I'm going to join a gym and start a diet and two weeks in I have completely given up. So in order to be more realistic I am going to try and just not eat rubbish while i'm at my desk at work and cut down on the Chinese food. I am also going to try and take my dogs on longer walks which will benefit them as well as me.  
There you have it, my three simple goals that I want to achieve in 2014. I fully intent on taking you along the journey with me. I'll let you know how I do and I want you all to know it's okay if you don't manage to reach your goals, please don't be to hard on your self. 2014 is going to be a good year!! 
Let me know what goals you have set yourself. 
Speak Soon 
Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by