Monday 27 January 2014

My New Make-up Bag

Today I'm going to show you my new make-up bag. I was lucky enough to receive house of Fraser gift cards for Christmas of my lovely mam :)  I knew straight away what the first thing I was going to purchase was.
A lot of bloggers and vloggers have some version of this make-up bag, I can see why, there beautiful. I've been lusting after one for months now. Every time I'm anywhere that sells them I always pick one up and look at them. In fact I was almost going to by myself one before Christmas but I still had presents to buy. I must admit now I am so pleased I didn't buy one before. This mint colour with the silver hardware is, in my opinion, is the most beautiful version out there. Its from the new spring collection which is beautiful, the purses were to die for. 
I normally keep my make-up in my drawers at home, but I really wanted a make-up bag for when I stay out. I think this one will be ideal as you can wipe it down if, like me, you get dirty finger marks on everything. The other thing is its a really good size, big enough for a large amount of products as well as any brushes you may need. 

Yes this is a bit pricey for a make-up bag but I do think as a little treat for yourself or if you receive it as a present its worth it. 
So what do you think? How do you store your make-up? 

Speak Soon

Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by