Wednesday 9 October 2013

Most Worn : Autumn Nail Colours

Hi Guys,
 
Today I’m back with my most worn nail colours during the autumn. I generally tend to tone down the colours I wear to go with my wardrobe. I like to wear a lot of nudes with the occasional red or plum thrown in to the mix.
 
 
Buck Naked, Crush, Mocha, FoxGlove, Every Month is Oktoberfest
 
The No7 polish is a lot darker in real life more like a plum, I had to use the flash in order to see the OPI polish a bit better. As you can see I tend to stick to nudes, browns, reds and purples. 
 
My favourite of these is Topshop Buck Naked and Barry M Crush. My most favourite shade would probably cranberry on my nails in the Autumn. I do sometimes like to mix it up and throw a bright pink on there but that's rare.
 
I personally think Matte polishes are going to be a big thing this autumn/winter. They are cropping up everywhere.
 
Let me know what your favourite autumn shades are!
Speak soon!
Jessica
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by