Monday 23 September 2013

Review: Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Eraser Eye Concealer

Hey Guys,
Today I’m back sharing my opinions on the Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Eraser Eye Concealer (wow that’s a mouthful)
 
I picked this up on a whim in boots when they were having their 3 for 2 promotions. I’ve been using this on and off for a couple of months to try and get a good feel for it.
I must admit I’m still not sure how I feel. When I’m having a good skin day I really like this. It’s brightening and gives a really good coverage.
But when I’m having a bad skin day it can look a little heavy and cakey around the eyes.
Another thing to note with this product is that you always end up with loads coming out. You have to twist the top to make the product come out of the little sponge but it just seems like you end up wasting a lot. I’ve been using this not every day for the last two months and mine has almost ran out.
All in all, I think I will continue to use this until its finished but I don’t think I would re purchase it.
Have you tried this concealer? How did you get on?
Speak Soon
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by