Friday 23 August 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Polish


Hey Guys,
Welcome back to my poor neglected blog.
Today I'm going to share with you my thoughts on the Barry M Gelly Hi shine polishes.

 
 

I have three of these, lychee, prickly pear and green berry. I couldn't find lychee when I took these photos. 
I do realise I am a bit late to the party with these, everyone and their grandma has reviewed these.
 
However I have to say they haven't bowled me over. Don't get me wrong there are some beautiful colours but I just don't see what is so special about them.
 
I personally do not love the thicker consistency, I just find it takes to long to dry. I do love the finish however, but I think that it is something you could achieve with a good top coat on a normal polish. 

Saying all that I can see why everyone raves about these, the colours are lovely and if you have got the time to sit and let them dry they would be lovely. 

In terms of staying power I would say they are pretty average. I work in an office so nail polish normally only lasts a couple of days anyway. 
 
So, I would definitely purchase more of these and recommend them to people.
Actually there are a couple of colours I have got my eye on.
 
What do you think of these polishes? Do you like the formula?
Speak Soon
Jessica
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by