Friday 12 July 2013

Lush Happy Hippy Shower Gel


Hey guys,

Today I thought I would share my thoughts on the Happy hippy shower gel from Lush.

First things first I am always slightly dubious about multi use products, because I think surely it must do one thing better than the other? I must admit i was right in this case. Happy Hippy can be used as both a shower gel and a shampoo.
Now don’t get me wrong I love it as a shower gel. It foams really well and smells delicious. It smells citrusy but sweet at the same time. Kind of like lemon meringue pie!!
But I do not like to use it on my hair. Personally I felt like it didn’t really clean my hair, it just made it smell nice. I mean that could just be me, I like to give my hair a good scrub rather than a just a quick wash so maybe I am slightly biased I don’t know.
Anyway I would re-purchase this because I love the smell but I would definitely only use it as a shower gel.
Let me know if you have tried this, and what you thought?
Speak Soon
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by