Friday 3 May 2013

Lush: Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub


Hey Guys,

If you saw my birthday haul you’ll notice that my lovely boyfriend bought me some goodies from lush! I’ve had a chance to use most of them now so I thought I’d let you know my thoughts on them.
 
 

 

So today I’m going to review the Rub Rub Rub shower scrub.  I really like this scrub it’s not to abrasive which I like because I can use it every day.

The smell is nice enough, it’s not my favourite smell but it’s okay.  
The only thing that worries me is the fact the product is quite runny so I don’t think it’s going to take very long to use the whole tub. So if I was to repurchase this I don’t know if I’d get value for money.
Speaking of the fact it’s runny, its also blue and really reminds me of a blue slush puppy that you used to get back in the day! (Anybody else get that or just me?)
Overall I think I’d like to try some different scrubs from lush before I would repurchase this one but I am enjoying using this.
Have you tried this product? How did you get on with it?
Speak Soon
Jessica

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by