Monday 27 May 2013

Haul Part Two


Hey Guys,

I’m back with part two of my recent haul. Today I’m talking about the items I purchased in a blog sale.


I would definitely recommend blog sales, they’re a great way to grab a bargain!

  • Nars Blush in Amour: This is probably my favourite purchase I’ve made recently. It is my first ever Nars product and I am really happy with it. It’s the most gorgeous pink colour that I think will work on a lot of different skin tones.  And even though it’s hardly been used, I managed to get it for a bargain price. I’m going to do a full review on this product so watch out for that.
  • 17 Blush in First Flush: I think I went a little blush mad recently, but its fine! Again this is really nice light pink shade. For a cheaper brand this pigmentation is really good and I’m happy I bought this.
  • Illamasqua Powder Shadow in Bronx : This is a gorgeous shimmery gold/bronze colour. Again I am really happy with this product and I can’t wait to try some looks with it.
  • Revlon Matte Lipsticks in shades 002 Pink Pout and 011 Stormy Pink: I really like both of these shades.But Pink Pout is actually a good dupe for M.A.C Please Me they are really similar.
There you have it. I think I got some really nice stuff and all for the bargain price of £30!
Have you ever bought anything from a Blog sale?
Speak Soon
Jessica






No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by