Tuesday 2 April 2013

My M.A.C Lipstick Collection



Hey guys, 
I’m back today with myM.A.C lipstick collection.  When I decided to write this post I noticed how many different shades of pink I have.Oh well, pink is a nice colour.



Okay so Left to Right the shades I have are;
©      PinkPearl – Cremesheen
©      PinkNouveau – Satin
©      PleaseMe – Matte
©      VivaGlam Gaga – Lustre
©      VegasVolt – Amplified
©      Impassioned– Amplified
©      Snob– Satin

 There you have it. By no means is my collection as large as others but I’m still happy with it. The newest addition to my collection is Pink Pearl and my first Cremesheen I like it but I think my favourite finish is Satin.  

My most worn out of my collection isprobably Snob and my least worn is Viva Glam Gaga just because it’s a bit bright for me now.

Which are your favourites from M.A.C or any other lipstick brand?
Speak Soon
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by