Wednesday 17 April 2013

Mini M.A.C Haul



Hey Guys!

I’m back with a teeny tiny M.A.C haul today. Last week me and Stu took a trip to the Metro Centre for a spot of shopping. I still had some of my birthday money left so I decided to treat myself to a new foundation and lipstick.

I decided to pick up the Studio Sculpt foundation. I normally wear the Pro Long Wear foundation from M.A.C but recently I’ve wanted a foundation that isn’t as heavy. I’ve also heard some really good things about this foundation on the blogosphere lately so I thought, why not!
And as usual I can’t enter M.A.C without being suckered in by the lipsticks. Straight away I was drawn to Russian Red. I’ve been after a really nice red lipstick for a while. I tried a couple but they made me look a bit, lady of the night. However this one definitely does not do that. I don’t know whether it’s because its matte or if it’s the shade but I love it.
There you guys! Don’t worry I plan on doing a full review on the foundation once I’ve used it a couple of times so watch out for that!
Speak Soon
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by