Wednesday 27 March 2013

March Photo Challenge #22


Hey Guys,

Welcome back to day 22 of the March photo challenge, let’s be honest, I’ve been a bit rubbish with this whole thing really?! Today’s photo is ‘Guilty Pleasure’
I spent a while thinking about what my guilty pleasure is. To be honest I didn’t really know what to do for this one. I suppose the one thing that some people might think is my guilty pleasure is the trashy TV that I watch!
 
 
 
 
 
In Stuarts opinion all the TV that I watch is rubbish but he watches Top Gear so he can’t really say anything can he?   At the minute I’ve been really getting in to watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians! I know, its pure rubbish but I can’t stop myself from watching it!
See you tomorrow for day 23.
Speak Soon
Jessica
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by