Sunday 3 March 2013

March Photo Challenge #1



Hey Guys,

"Pinch and a punch for the first of the month"

Today's post is a bit of a different one for me. March is my favourite month of the whole year it's the month when my money evens its self back out after Christmas, it's the start of spring time, st Patrick's day and most importantly my birthday :-)
So I wanted to do something to do something a bit different. Now I'm sure you've all seen the photo a day challenges that float about on Instagram, well I've decided to do one but on my blog instead. This is as well as my regular posts.

So to start off day number one is 'a drink'





This is a picture of a cup of tea that I had with my,extremely naughty but very delicious, macdonalds breakfast! (It was so worth it)

See you tomorrow!
Speak soon
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by