Tuesday 5 March 2013

February Favourites


Hey Guys,
I’m back with my monthly favourites, a slightly late February favourites.

 
L’Oreal Infallible foundation. I picked this up a couple of weeks ago and I love it! Not going to say too much about it as I have a full review coming up in the next couple of days.

M.A.C Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Powder.  This is something I picked up months ago and wasn’t really impressed with it. However I started using it again in February and this with the L’Oreal foundation is the perfect combination! My makeup does not budge all day. Normally when I’m at work by the time I get home I’m a dishevelled mess but not with these products.

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Lip Balm. This was my bargain of the month. It was in the sale for £2. The smell is gorgeous and it is really moisturising! I’ll definitely be purchasing some more of the lip balms from the Body Shop.

M.A.C Lipstick in Pink Pearl. This is lovely, slightly shimmery, pink colour. It has slight blue undertones, which I love!

Imperial Leather Blackberry and Fig Bath Crème. This stuff smells delicious!! It smells, obviously, like blackberries but Its really sweet at the same time.
 There you go guys, let me know what your monthly favourites are!
Speak Soon
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by