Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year New Start

(image: weheartit)
 
Happy New Year!!
First of all I just want to say that I am sorry that I totally disappeared from the blogasphere recently, but I have been working crazy hours at work over Christmas and New Year, that’s retail for you.
But as the title of this post suggests it’s a new year so that means a new start. Of course have the same New Year’s resolutions as everybody else; lose weight, stop biting my nails blah blah blah. But the one resolution that I intend on sticking to is posting on my blog at least once a week. Now my hours have calmed down at work I should get at least two days off a week and I intend to donate at least one of them to blogging. A task that I will definitely find much easier since I received a brand spanking new camera off Santa.
Okay, so I’m off to write some decent posts actually worth reading!
Speak soon,
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by