Monday 14 January 2013

Look Beauty Bargains


Hey guys,

I hope your all having a good Monday. As I was browsing the internet for bargains as I tend to do when I’m bored on a Monday I came across something I just had to share with you.
Look Beauty is currently having a massive promotion where every product on their website is half price, that’s right 50% off.  Being as how they don’t stock this range in my local Superdrug I couldn’t resist this offer.

I haven’t actually tried any of the cosmetics but I really like the nail varnishes, I know what a shock!
And with foundation as cheap as £6 it’s a good way to try products that you otherwise may have been wary of.

As I said they don’t stock it in my Superdrug so I’m not sure if this is an online discount only. But the offer is on until the 22nd of January. So that gives you time to scope out the products in store to test which ones you like.  
 
Sorry about the lack of pictures in this post, for some reason blogger wont let me upload any :(
 
Let me know if you end up making a sneaky purcahse!
Speak Soon
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by