Tuesday 24 July 2012

Whats In My Holiday Makeup Bag


Hey guys,
So I’m back from my holidays, sad times. I enjoyed a fantastic two weeks in Corfu with Stuart and didn’t want to come home.  I have a few holiday related posts coming up that I did fully intend to have up before I went away but alas life got in the way. Better late than never I suppose?

So I thought I would start with showing you guys the makeup that I took on holiday. Now I understand that there are a lot of girls out there who wear no make-up when they are abroad, and that’s great, in fact I wish I could do that. However I don’t feel comfortable enough to do this and feel that I still need make-up.

I do end up taking more make-up than I actually wear though, so every year I say that I won’t take as much the next year but that never happens. So here goes;



No7 Hair Protecting Spritz
MAC Fix+
Urban Decay Naked2
MAC Studio Fix - NW25
MAC Powder Blush - Pink Swoon
MAC Fluidline - BlackTrack
No7 Brow Pencil - Brown
MAC Eye Kohl - Smolder
MAC Lipsticks - Impassioned, Vegas Volt, Pink Nouveau
MAC Haute & Naughty Lash
YSL Touche Eclat - Shade 2
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - Classic Beige
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - Beige
Soleil Tan De Chanel
Avon SPF 15 Clear Lipgloss  


So what do you think? Do you take make-up on holiday, or are your au natural?

Speak Soon,

Jessica 

2 comments:

  1. I usually take some makeup when I go on vacation too; not a lot, but just the things I don't want to be caught without if I go to a nice dinner or something!

    I found your blog on Louise's 7 things list :)
    http://stephanews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's a good idea, that's why I take my make up to :)
      Aw thanks I didn't realise she had done that post yet, Ill have to have a look over,
      I'll be sure to check out your blog :)
      Jessica
      x

      Delete

© All That Glitters. Powered by