Wednesday 4 July 2012

June favourites

Hey guys,

One of my favourite blogs to read and videos to watch are monthly favourites. This is because they give you a real insight in to what products are actually worth buying because they actually work. Sometimes you see beauty gurus showing the products that they have been buying and then you never here about them again, which always leave me wondering how they actually got on with the product and if it worked for them. 
That being said, I thought I would share some of the products that I have been loving throughout June. This also might become a regular thing seeing as how I love them so much.


Collection 2000 CreamPuff in Fairy Cake - Not an awful lot that I can say about this product except that it is a really nice colour to wear either during the day or on a night. I have been wearing this pretty much every day through June as it stays on for ages so I don’t have to keep re-applying whilst I’m at work. I just love this!



MAC Fix+ - This was a recent purchase that I have grown to love instantly. I have heard people say how well this worked and part of me always thought that this couldn’t be true. However I am really pleasantly surprised with this. Not only does it make your makeup last that little bit longer than it normally would, it is a great refresher for your face when it’s warm outside. In the north east of England the weather has been pretty pants with thunderstorms and constant rain, but it has still been very warm and sticky which plays havoc with my makeup. This is great to carry around in your bag for days like that as a quick spray really leaves me feeling instantly refreshed.

The pump doesn't come with this foundation, it's just one I've bought from MAC because I prefer a pump.

Estee Lauder Double Wear – Now I know that this is not to every bodies taste as it is simply too thick for some people. However that is what I like about it, I love the coverage that it gives me, covering all of my imperfections. I have actually just ran out of this foundation after about three months, you only need the tiniest bit blended in well to cover your whole face.  This will definitely be on my re-purchase list as soon as next pay day comes.




Stila In The Light Palette – This includes the whole palette as recently I have been loving the majority of colours within this palette. They are really easy to wear day time colours that take no time at all to apply. They all blend really well to give a perfect Smokey eye look that can carry you from day to night.

Philosophy Purity Cleanser – I am totally in love with this product! It takes my make up off brilliantly while leaving my skin soft and totally clean. There is not a lot more to say really except this is totally worth the money and everyone needs it in their life!

What are your favourites for this month? Have you tried any of mine?

Speak Soon
Jessica
x

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I really need to get the Estee Lauder double wear foundation, i just have the money atm.

    http://brightershade2107.blogspot.co.uk/

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) there one of my favourite posts to do pleased that you enjoyed it.
      Aww, well it is definitely worth saving up for if you prefer a fuller coverage foundation because I swear by it.
      I also need to repurchase mine, but it will have to wait till payday!
      I look forward to checking out your blog!

      Jessica xx

      Delete

© All That Glitters. Powered by