Thursday 5 July 2012

Beauty Wishlist


So once again I’ve been doing that really addictive thing of browsing the internet for beauty items that I’m interested in trying. These are things that I’ve read about on blogs and seen on YouTube. Now I wouldn’t say that I’m the type of person who buys things just because other people have it, but if lots of people are telling you a certain product is fantastic then it’s bound to peak your interest. So these are the things I’m lusting after;


Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish - I think I must be the only person out there who has never tried this product. Recently my best friend purchased this and she can not stop raving about it. So I am definitely going to be purchasing this on my next shopping trip!


Caudalie beauty elixir - Again another product that everybody is loving at the moment. I must admit I really only want to try this because I’m curious to see if it is actually any good.


Shiseido Suncare Sun Protection Liquid Foundation N SPF30 - This is not to commonly talked about but I have heard some really good reviews about it. I am currently in need of a light coverage foundation that is perfect for my holidays and the summer.

Shiseido The Makeup Perfect Foundation Brush – This one is purely to go with the foundation, and because it looks pretty. That’s allowed right?
Stila One Step Correct – Recently I’ve really been enjoying Stila products and every time I’m looking at their products I always find myself going back to this product, so I can see myself purchasing it in the near future.
 What do you think? Have you tried any of these products? What are you lusting after?
Speak Soon
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by