Tuesday 1 May 2012

Gold By Giles Eyeshadows


New Look have recently joined forces with British designer Giles Deacon to produce a make-up range to be sold within their stores. The line includes; lipstick, lip-gloss, mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, blusher, highlighters, nail polish and nail wraps.  
When I was in my local store the other day I noticed these pieces and thought I would pick a few up to try. Although they didn't have all the lines in I am assuming they will be getting them as there was space on the stand for them to go.

They range in price with the nail wraps being the most expensive items at £5.99.

I decided that I would try the eyeshadow palettes that retail at £3.99



These are not normally colours that I would go for as they are quite dark and some of them are quite shimmery.

This is the palette that I would probably use the most as every so often I do fancy a purple eye, (who doesn't)




I probably wouldn't use this palette very often but these colours are handy to have in your collection for those eyeshadow related emergencys, these exsist right?

Overall I am quite impressed with these eyeshadows as the pigmentation is fantastic and they are really good value for money!

I am looking forward to trying out other products from this range :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by